One piece 6mm premium quality black ceramic ring core suitable for ring turning and ring makers.
With a thickness of 1mm you will be able to create a fantastic piece of jewellery, whether you use wood, acrylic or a hybrid exterior on this ring core. The 6mm ring core comes as standard with a beautifully engineered comfort fit, making the ring a pleasure to wear.
Please see out other listings for other materials and ring widths.
Liner Width:- 6mm.
Sizes Available:- Australian / UK J-X+1 (US 5 – 12).The benefits of using ceramic ring blanks:-
- Ceramics are hypoallergenic, therefore unlikely to cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Our ceramic rings have a comfort fit, with no sharp edges.
- Ceramic is very light and therefore very comfortable to wear.
- Ceramic is highly scratch and is tarnish resistant.
- Available in a range of colours. The most popular being black and white.
- Non-Metallic. Great for those who cannot wear metal rings for work purposes or personal choice.
All ring blanks are designed for a 'comfort fit'. This means the inside of the ring is slightly rounded making it easier to slide over the knuckle, no sharp edges and resulting in less pressure on the finger.